Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cherry Pie Cupcakes

I did it! I tried a new creation last night and they are delicious!! :)
I LOVE cherry pie, so I wanted to try to incorporate that into a cupcake!
I started with a nice graham cracker crust, a yellow cake mix on top of that and then some cherry pie filling. Once baked up, the cherry filling sunk down to the bottom of the cupcake, but it was perfect there!! I topped them with a vanilla whipped frosting, and decorated some with the juice of the pie filling and graham cracker crumbs, and some with a cherry and graham cracker crumbs! I love how they turned out and my family loved eating them! :)

Tell me, which decoration do you think looks better?? With or without the cherry on top?

1 comment:

  1. All I can say is "Yum!" and "My thighs are bigger just thinking about eating them!" Thanks for planting your creative seeds at Plant a Punkin Seed Party.

    Kristi
    Punkin Seed Productions

    ReplyDelete