Thursday, March 25, 2010

I LOVE SPRING!

Spring is my absolute favorite season - BY FAR!! I love all of the colors, the sounds, the weather getting warmer, the sound of lawnmowers, the smell of BBQ's...and the decorations! Here are a few that I have done for the spring time this year!
These flowers I made for my girls - this weekend we are having a spring "photo shoot"! They will look so good with their Easter dresses!

My attempt at modeling them! Man, I need to do my roots! :)
My spring wreath on the front door! I love it! So welcoming!


And you cannot forget my little stitchery made just for easter time!


I made these this past weekend! I love my Cricut! (I also used the Cricut for the live, laugh, love frame behind it!) I love the colors!!

So bright, lively...and well...springy!!

HAPPY SPRING TIME EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment